7mm Navajo Pearls - 20” length
D.Burke Design Navajo pearl necklaces are hand strung with precision. Hooks and chain ends are hand fabricated individually by D.Burke Design. Made to order.
- Size: 7mm
- Pearls are Sterling Silver Navajo Pearls from New Mexico (made by JCK)
- Seamless soft beads
- Strung on #1 Chain Foxtail
- Solid sterling silver construction of hook, chain end and charm
- Handmade sterling detailing on charm end
- Back of charm is signed with my initials
- Silver details on charm are oxidized (darkened) and charm & hook are polished to a high shine
- 1” extra chain links to extend length if wanted
- Ships in a gift box
- All products ship USPS Insured
- Processing can take 2-5 days
To keep the pearls looking beautiful, avoid wearing your pearls while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, or playing sports. It is recommended to remove before sleeping. Let perfumes/lotions/hairspray dry prior to making contact with pearls. Store flat in a cool, dark location. Use a soft cloth to remove oils and to polish your pearls.